Dazzle Dance Center
Please make sure that dancers are prepared when they arrive for class with proper attire and hair secured.
Dancers should never be outdoors in their dance shoes.
Students must abide by a dress code policy for the following reasons:
- A clean and well-groomed appearance shows respect for students, teacher, and the art of dance and creates the proper frame of mind for learning.
- For the safety and advancement of the dancer, teachers must be able to see the dancer's body outline clearly in order to make proper corrections on posture, alignment, etc.
- Hair must be properly secured and tied up off of the face and neck for all styles of dance. Hair must be secured so that hair is not a distraction and does not need to be redone throughout class time.
- Jewelry must not be loose or dangling. No watches. Stud earrings only.
- Gum chewing is not allowed due to danger of choking.
- No loose-fitting pants, blue jeans or t-shirts, or satin house shoes!
- No costumes are allowed in class unless a dress up day is announced by the individual teacher.
- Girls wear leotards and optional ballet skirt/tutu (if skirt/tutu are distracting they will be taken off).
- PreK 3 Ballet: Pink Ballet Shoes
- PreK Acro/Hip Hop: Barefoot - Shoes needed for recital will be sent out as soon as a costume has be selected.
- PreK 4 Ballet/Tap: Pink Ballet Shoes & Tan Mary Jane Tap Shoes (tap shoes need velcro or be slip on, no ties).
- Boys wear black sweatpants (not too baggy please) or black bike shorts, snug fitting white t-shirt, full-sole black ballet shoes, white socks.
- Girls wear leotards, sports bra and dance leggings, fitted athletic wear. Clothes must be fitted and tight to the body. No baggy clothes will be permitted.
- Boys wear bike shorts and snug fitting t-shirt.
- Level 1 & 2 Shoes - Pink Ballet Shoes, Tan Tap Shoes, & Tan Jazz Shoes
- Level 3 Shoes - Pink Ballet Shoes, Tan Tap Shoes, Tan Jazz Shoes, & White Keds (Ms. Lynda will attach clogging taps to the shoes so bring them in August)
- Level 4 Shoes - Half Soles, Tan Tap Shoes, Tan Jazz Shoes, & White Keds (Ms. Lynda will attach clogging taps to the shoes so bring them in August)
- Level 5 Shoes - Half Soles & Tan Jazz Shoes
Girls and boys, wear athletic clothing or dance wear. Sneakers of any kind that are only used for dance and not worn outside of the studio. Absolutely no street shoes, street/school clothes, jeans or skirts.
Girls and boys, wear fitted athletic clothing or dance wear. Absolutely no street shoes, street/school clothes, jeans or skirts.
Girls and boys, wear fitted athletic clothing or dance wear. Students will need tennis shoes and a pair of dance shoes (half soles or jazz shoes).
You can also shop at DiscountDance.com and
receive discounts using our code TP72981.
We also now have some tights and shoes at the studio for sale!!!
Children Tights - $10 & Adult Tights - $12
Contact Lynda to try on shoes and place your order!